As your preferred West-End Peterborough dental care provider, we make sure that at Lotus Family Dental, every visit to our office is streamlined and stress-free. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes early with your driver’s license and insurance card in hand so that you can fill out patient registration forms at your leisure. You can also download them online, fill them out ahead of time, and bring them in with you.
For adults, we reserve at least one hour for a complete exam, which includes the following:
- A review of your health history and a blood pressure reading
- A review of your dental history, including any current concerns you may have
- X-rays when necessary
- Clinical photographs
- A thorough extra- and intra-oral examination, including documentation
- A periodontal (bone and gums) evaluation
- If you wish to have hygiene (a “cleaning”), as well, the appointment could take roughly 1.5 hours, depending on your needs.
After completing the exam, your West-End Peterborough dentist will walk you through her findings and work closely with you to create a dental plan designed to meet your unique oral health needs and goals.
Children’s appointments are typically a half hour long. As long as the child is comfortable, the appointment includes time for the dentist and the child to get acquainted, to complete an exam, and to clean your child’s teeth. X-rays are taken if deemed necessary.
Please note: If you need to reschedule your appointment for any reason at all, we are happy to do so with 24 hours’ notice prior to your appointment.
As your Peterborough dentist, Dr. Laura DeLuca understands that your time is valuable. In order to streamline your visit, you can access all of our Lotus Family Dental patient forms online, complete them at your convenience prior to your appointment, and bring them in with you to the office.
If you would rather complete paperwork at our office, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment, enjoy a complimentary beverage, and feel free to ask for our assistance with any questions you might have.
To download and fill out forms ahead of time:
- Click on the links below to open each form in a new tab.
- Click the “Download” button, or right-click and select “Save Page As” to save the form to your computer.
- Once downloaded, open up each PDF document in Adobe Reader. To complete the forms, click in each blue box and type your answer; then save the document when you are done and print it out. (You can also print the forms out first and write your answers.)
If you have any additional questions about what to expect during your first exam, please feel free to contact us at 705.745.4000 to find out more.
Monday: 8am - 7pm
Tuesday: 8am - 7pm
Wednesday: 8am - 7pm
Thursday: 7am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 3pm
Saturday: By Appointment Only